- About Us
- The Museum
- School Programs
- Walk In Programs
- Special Requests
- Archived Projects and Programs
- Election Day 2014
- Holiday Vacation Programs 2011
- Fall Vacation 2011
- February Vacation 2012
- Fall Vacations 2012
- Fall Vacations 2012
- Annual Meeting 2013
- Holiday Vacation Programs 2012
- February Vacation Programs 2013
- MLK Day 2013 Programs
- April Vacation Programs 2013
- Rosh Hashanah Vacation 2013
- Election Day 2013 Programs
- Veteran's Day Programs 2013
- Feb Vacation 2014: Engineers Wk
- Martin Luther King Day Programs 2014
- 'Hour of Code'/Scratch Cont'd
- Earth Week Vacation Programs 2014
- Archived Designs
- Birthday Parties
- Fantasy Game Night 2016
- Summer 2017
- Plan a Visit
- Support / Join
Filling Out Registration Forms Online
All Registrations will be filled out online at our secure site, registration.eliwhitney.org. Health forms should follow by mail or email but must be here by a child's first day at camp.
Questions call 203-777.1833.
- You may begin registering now…
- If you are now a current family member
- or are renewing your family membership
- or are signing up to be a family member
and your child is 6 years old and up.
You will be asked to pay with a credit/debit card.
(If you require an alternate form of payment method you must call the Museum to arrange it: 203.777.1833)
Your registration will NOT be confirmed until you hear back from us via email. We will send you either a confirmation or a notice if the class is full within three days of receipt of your registration.
Fairness requires that we accept registrations only as they reach the Registrar’s desk based on the online time stamp. Naseema Mohammed or Sally Hill can answer questions about space (203.777.1833).
No phone, no fax, and no mail-in registrations.
The Museum's 2016 Health Form Policy requires that you use the 1 page form which can be downloaded from our website. This form must be signed by you and your child's physician and be dated. Information must be current within 3 years. You must use this 1 page form. No exceptions.
Remember, we do not keep health forms from year to year. Your child will not be able to start camp without this form on file. You may bring it with you on the first day of camp but we prefer it sooner. The medical form may be downloaded here
Medications. If your child brings and EpiPen, Inhaler, Benedryl, or any other medications, we must have a signed (by you and your child's physician) Medical Administration form and dosage instructions. We are not permitted to administer ANYTHING without this signed form on file. These must be accompanied by the Rx label for the medication. Meds must be in ziplock bags with the child's name and reason for use clearly marked on it.
- Registration for non-members begins 3/15/16.